Thursday, July 5, 2012

Best Boots Ever!

On Saturday May 19th Pack and Paddle held a garage sale. I needed some boots for my upcoming trip and decided to attend. Now the website said not to come early, so I arrived on time only to find out that a couple hundred people had disregarded the site's message. I was feeling rather gloomy about finding anything worthwhile, but decided to look around anyway.

After searching for an hour or so, I did manage to find some good looking hiking boots, used of course, but for the cheap price of $12. After I scoured the garage sale long enough, I went inside the actual store to see if anything inside was on sale or interested me. Well low and behold I found the same exact hiking boots that I had found outside, inside on the shelf. Both were in about the same condition except for the ones inside the store were marked at $175.

Well within minutes I was in line purchasing the $12 boots. I love the boots more than any pair of shoes I've ever had. Maybe it was the luck in finding them. Maybe it is how comfortable and well-made they are. I'm not sure, but if fate does exist then I believe I was destined to find those boots.


Who knows? Maybe they'll save my life someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment